Sunday, November 4, 2007

Dealing With Emotional Pain (Blank Worksheet)

Note to readers: This lesson includes the use of a 15 minute tape recording on this subject, made by Robert McGee, founder of Rapha.

DEALING WITH EMOTIONAL PAIN
WORKSHEET QUESTIONS

1. Where does emotional pain come from?

2. What does emotional pain feel like?

3. What kind of situations, events or relationships in my life can lead to emotional pain?

4. How have I dealt with emotional pain in the past?

5. What actions in my day-to-day life show me I might be dealing with some emotional pain?

6. Are these actions working for me?

7. What can I do differently to deal with my emotional pain?

8. Is there any guidance in God’s word about dealing with emotional pain, and where can I find it?

9. What can I do differently about dealing with my emotional pain?

No comments: